ADC (Armor Denting Chance) - is the chance to damage your opponent's armor.
- Success reduces the DR (Damage Resistance of your opponent's armor.
- You can score a successful ADC (armor denting chance) against a regular block; You can't damage armor on a perfect block.
- Chance is affected by hardness and special attacks.
- Do NOT confuse this with the hammer passive. ADC is an independent check that the game does for EVERY SINGLE WEAPON. Hammer passive is a passive roll. Both can happen, btw!
ADC = Weapon hardness +/- attack modifier - armor hardness
- Let weapon hardness be 40 and you use a fast attack (-15%)
- Against an armor with a hardness value of 10:
40 - 15 - 10 = 15% chance to dent on hit.