Arena - Gladiator Area in Maadoran.
History[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
NPC[edit | edit source]
Maadoran Arena[edit | edit source]
To fight talk Arena Master.
Ranks[edit | edit source]
- Arena Champion
Opponents[edit | edit source]
- Thief - dagger in robe
- Zealot - 1H hammer buckler in robe
- Isatis - crossbow kid in leather armor
- Papa Yochan - 2H hammer in leather armor
- Desert Raider - 1H axe buckler in bronze armor (40 imperials, Gladiator Rank)
- Barbari - 3 Barbari
- Nicander - Pax Deorum, Steel Trident (60 imperials)
- Bendidoros - The Bringer Of Storms, Steel Sword (60 imperials)
- Serpedon - Hasta, Steel Spear (60 imperials)
- Ordu - Ordu Swordsman 2H, Ordu Archer (80 imperials, +1 Combat, Executioner Rank)
- Butcher - Labrys, Steel 2H Axe, Steel Armor, Steel Helmet (125 imperials)
- Mack The Knife - Jambia, Steel Dagger (125 imperials)
- Triarius - Triarius 2H Hammerman, Triarius Spearman, Triarius Swordsman(160 imperials)
- Al Sahir - Blue Steel Shamshir, Blue Steel Cuirass, Blue Steel Attic Helmet (220 imperials,+1 Combat,+1 Prestige, Arena Champion Rank)
Tips[edit | edit source]
Use Bolas, Nets, Fire, Bombs to beat strong enemy.
Arena Quest Line?[edit | edit source]
- Hamul - "He's good with a blade and has reflexes of a cat. Some even say there's no one better, but I'll let you be the judge of that." Holds Galbo's Ring.
- Plaudius - "Some say he's a prospector, but by the looks of him the only prospecting he's doing is shaking down travelers. Scary looking bastard, but don't let his looks scare you. He favors two-handed hammers, so be ready for it."
- The Widowmaker - "They say he killed more than three hundred men. That's quite a reputation, eh?" Equipped with Blue Steel Imperial Armor and Sky Metal Axe. Holds the The Eye of Thor-Agoth.