The only warrior who doesn't fear an archer is the one with a large shields to put between him and the deadly rain of arrows such foes can send their way. While those who favour the bow tend to be lightly armed and armoured, few opponents ever get close enough to take advantage of that fact.
See here for a list of bows.
- The string makes a funny noise when you pull it.
- You're more likely to hurt your forearm than to hit the target.
- You can hit a stationary target. At close range. If there is no wind.
- You're getting better. With a bit of luck, you can even hit moving targets.
- You're getting the hang of it. Keep it up and you might become a good archer one day.
- Better than average. And still alive. Better drink to that because the ‘still alive’ part might change without notice.
- Finally, your arrows are beginning to strike true. Better late than never.
- Few archers can match your skill.
- You can hit a sparrow in the eye from two hundred yards. Blindfolded.
- They call you The Eagle Eye.
For other passives, see Weapons.
% chance of causing slowdown - Increased movement cost.