The dagger has come to symbolize the assassin's trade, and for good reason. Though smaller and lighter than a sword or axe, the dagger is a precision weapon, perfect for quick, deadly strikes at an opponent's weak points, and easy to conceal amongst ones' clothes.
- You've learned to look menacing while holding a dagger. All you need is a good scowl.
- You're discovered that swinging your dagger wildly will only get you so far.
- You've learned to hit targets. Most of the time. If they don't move.
- You're getting the hang of it. Keep it up and you might become a good knife fighter one day.
- Better than average. And still alive. Better drink to that because the 'still alive' part might change without notice.
- No one's laughing when you pull out a dagger now. They might not fear you yet, but no one is laughing.
- You've become quite deadly with a dagger.
- If you've unsheathed your blade, it's already too late to pray.
- You've mastered the art of knife fighting.