1. Attack a merchant caravan disguised as raiders (5 enemies, 2 allies). Return to the barracks and kill 2 fellow recruits. Balking at either task gets you knocked out and dumped at the graveyard (alive), with a -22 to your Reputation with the Guards.
2. Attack one of the House Daratan towers. You can attack together with legionnaires or try to go first (the latter requires Intelligence #, and includes a choice to Block or Dodge to avoid # damage from arrows). After that, you can choose to fight a Captain and two Archers, or two guards and one archer.
3. You will lead a 'delegation' to Antidas. You can provoke a fight and kill him, or urge him and Carrinas to join forces (Persuasion+Trading [5, at least 2 in each]. With Intelligence  you can follow up by convincing Carrinas to proclaim Antidas Emperor.
1. Meet with Pavola and help Strabos defend against assassins. (Strabos have optional check Charisma + Trading). Assassin is only 1 but very dangerous. This is Hamza from AG. Prepare accordingly.
2. Go to Harran's Pass. There you can have 2 power tubes from NPC and have new quest. You must fo to Ordu and try to sabotage their camp. You can try and poison well (steal+sneak), and kill Bolad or do nothing. In that case Ordu WILL attack anyway and you will have long fight IG+you vs Ordu (Achievement 300! in the end). That case is better for IG and your reputation.
you can speak rude with Ordu chief as Gaelus messanger and he let you go but will NOT attack. You will have almost same SP, but less reputation and body count.
3. Legatus quest in Caer-Tor. You mus persuade Raenas to give you men.
PATH 2. Convince 2 from 3 Raenas Centurions to help you. First can be persuaded if you fight with 5 raiders (don't forget to go to healer before). Second can be persuaded (streetwise and persuasion check). Third want 5 pounds of blue steel from quartermaster - need 4 trading for this and 1250 gold (lesser with Persuasion) or some steel in inventory, or you can streetwise him and have vote for free.
1. Go to Meru and help him. He want you to guard Al-Akia. You can go there in that questline and have some artifacts. Then you go out you can expect fight.
2. If Maadoran still stands Ganezzar is under siege and you must find the way to enter. First way - sneak, impersonate check. Second way - kill 4 contrabandists and then made dill with thief guild and kill 2 guards or you can kill 5 more thieves (hard battle). Report to Meru.
3. Return to Caer-Tor and help Dux Paullus to choose sides. He by default want to help Aurelians . You can advocate Meru opinion (some persuasion or Streetwise needed) or you can go to Teron if Carrinas and Antidas have alliance and persuade Carrinas attack Ganezzar first.
Community content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.