The questionable art of opening locks without the right key in a fast and efficient manner. It's a very useful skill for wealth redistribution enthusiasts.
Cado can train a thief character in the use of lockpicks. A thief starting at 3 and getting trained by Cado to 4 can handle all of the locks in Teron. You will get +1 civil skill point for each successful pick.
Known lockpicking checks include the following. The numbers are for a skill level that works, the actual requirement may be lower:
- -Inn, multiple (4). (These reset if you visit Teron again later in the game.)
- -Feng's roof (4).
- -Camilla's house near palace (4).
- -Noble house near palace (4).
- -Miltiades quest (4).
- -Inn, multiple (5).
- -Bathhouses in palace district (5).
- -Nasir's quest (5).
- -Strongbox in slums sewer (5).
- -Chest inside (6).
- -Inn, multiple (6).
- -Multiple (6).