The spear evolved out of a simple observation: the best way to avoid injury is to never let your opponent get within striking distance. While a spear is a great weapon for keeping that distance from your foes, it becomes awkward to wield without sufficient room to manoeuver.
- You cooked a chicken on a spit once...
- Just keep it pointed at the enemy and you'll be fine.
- Turns out, there is more than one way to poke someone with a spear.
- You've discovered that hitting something with an 8-foot stick isn't as easy as it seems.
- You're getting the hang of it. The trick is to keep 'em out of your personal space.
- Better than average. And still alive. Better drink to that because the ‘still alive’ part might change without notice.
- You've become quite deadly with a spear.
- Your spear has become an extension of your arm. A frighteningly long extension.
- You're a one-man hedgehog formation.
- They call you The Scorpion.
For other passives, see Weapons.
% chance to interrupt an opponent's attempt to get within melee range.