- 15-20 SP
- 250 Imperials
- 2-5 SP (Civil)
- Commercium Reputation +1 to +5
- Talk to to Strabos in Merchants Plaza to get the quest.
- Secure support of important members
- Then finish by talking again to Strabos in Merchants Plaza.
Lord Senna conversation
- (hidden) Etiquette <=  check, "Since Lord Gaelius doesn't have a heir..."
- [Intelligence + Streetwise]
- "Which candidate do you support, my lord?"
- Charisma = , "Very true, mistakes can be costly." (if you fail this test the conversation will continue)
- [Etiquette + Streetwise] <= , "How fortunate that I'm not sharing my thoughts with a lesser man then..."
Lady Lorenza conversation
- Optional [Etiquette]<=5 check
- Lorenza lay out the options
- "I'm afraid so. What should I tell my master?"
- "To quote someone experience in Maadoran politics, what will I be getting out of this?"
- "Serenas is nothing but a puppet. Without someone pulling his strings, he just might crumble into a heap."
- [Persuasion + Trading = 13] (12-14 depending on answers in previous questions), "You have two options here..."
You can also gain her support by agreeing in supporting her own conspiracy against Strabos/Commercium full control. Note that this does not remove you from the Commercium, nor does it appear to lose you rep, at least immediately (possible that you get "less" rep at end of Maadoran Merchant questline). Siding with Lady Lorenza leads to 1 of 3 benefits: 1. Access to Levir's Healing Machine (after fighting him + 2 guards, medium fight); or 2. Large amount of gold (10,000?); or 3. Her "influence" - unclear effect.
Legatus Pavola conversation
- [Persuasion] <=  or Charisma <= 
Statistics, Skills and Backgrounds checks
- This must be the impatience of youth I've heard so much about,“ says Lorenza with a tolerant smile. I’ll be honest with you, "Charname". As much as I despise Gaelius, I despise the idea of “lord” Strabos pulling Serenas’ strings even more. Am I alone in such concerns?
Next Quest in Chain