- Find out who has been buying food for the Outpost.
- Talk to the merchants in Teron Merchants Plaza [Pay 50g or have the merchant background].
- You'll find out about Rhaskos in the shanty town.
- Talk to Rhaskos about the supplies. Options are:
- Convince him to poison his next wine delivery [Pay 100 imperials](20 imperials with Trading:), Body Count:, or Praetor background.
- If you can't afford this or don't want to pay, you can kill him and deliver the poisoned wine yourself.
- Before you make a deal with him, you can use Streetwise<= to scare him off. You'll get access to his Wine Amphora and Dirty Tunic to pull off the poisoning (see above). If you abort, Rhaskos will return and this option will be closed
- You need to get some poison to spike the wine. You could...
- Buy rat poison from one of Teron's merchants for 5 gold. (There're four of them, including the Alchemist.)
- Convince Alchemist in the Commercium building of Teron Merchants Plaza, to sell you a stronger poison for 50 gold (Persuasion: or Merchant Background).
- Assassin Background: Obtain a stronger poison made by Coltan.
- Create your own poison with Alchemy: or .
- If the poison is potent, you can kill the first guard more easily Critical Strike:.
- +3 Skill Points upon delivery of the poisoned wine