|This article is about the quest The Raiders. For the group, see Raiders.|
- 10 SP
- 200 Imperials
- House Daratan Reputation +2/+3
- Peacemaker Reputation +1 (Optional)
- Word of Honor Reputation +1/-2 (Trait:Manipulator)
- Visit The Bandit Camp
- Talk to Esbenus at Bandit Camp
- Decide about ransom
- Kill ‘em all
- Kill Esbenus with Critical strike: and fight other raiders.
- Kill Esbenus with Critical strike: and Intimidate
- Pay your own 1000 Imperials
- Convince Dellar to pay 1000 Imperials
- Convince Dellar to pay 500 Imperials
- Convince Dellar to pay 700 Imperials to Cado
- Convince Dellar to attack raiders
- Convince raiders to attack the Aurelian outpost (Trait:Manipulator)
- Give tip to free prisoner
- You can convince Dellar to pay the raiders to attack the Aurelian outpost. Intelligence:, and convince the raiders to attack the outpost Persuasion + Trading = 7] or Streetwise:;
- You can convince Dellar to pay the ransom of 1000 imperials Persuasion:, earn [+1 Peacemaker reputation];
- You can convince Dellar to pay the ransom of 500 imperials Persuasion+ Trading = , if you barter with the raiders for the lower ransom first Trading: and earn [+1 Peacemaker reputation];
- Pay Cado 700 imperials to deal with the raiders, thus killing them and saving the hostage Thief background;
- Visit the camp and give Dellar detailed information, thus granting the rescue success Perception:;
- Let Dellar attempt the rescue without providing any useful information, thus resulting in the death of the hostage and many soldiers;
- Ask the leader of the bandits to hand the prisoner over Charisma:;
- Ask the leader about his past as an Imperial Guard Perception: + Charisma: and learn about Hellgate Lore:;
- Kill the leader with a dagger Critical strike: and intimidate the rest with one of the following checks Combat Reputation:, Bodycount:, Strength: + Dexterity: + Constitution:, Streetwise: + Combat Reputation:, Streetwise: + Bodycount:, or Streetwise: + Strength: + Dexterity:] + Constitution:, otherwise you have to fight with the rest. One of these intimidation checks lead to another line of dialogue which requires more intimidation Persuasion + Streetwise= .
Some things worthy of mention - If you fail in your attempt to kill the leader with a dagger, the raiders will knock you down and kick you. By avoiding the blows your dodge will increase by 5 points, but your Max HP is lowered by 2 points.
- If the hostage is saved by any of the combinations above, you receive [+2 House Daratan reputation], the exception being (1), in which case you earn [+3 House Daratan reputation]. 
Statistics, Skills and Backgrounds checks
- "Out of the question. Paying ransom is a sign of weakness and an invitation for more troubles. We can't afford it at the moment."
- "I guess we'll have to do it ourselves. You've seen the camp. What can you tell us about it?"