The Slums - District Area in Maadoran.
Lore[edit | edit source]
A maze-like miles-long district avoided even by guards. It's that proverbial rock-bottom you'll end up at when you make too many wrong choices. Ages ago it was a nice and quiet temple district. Since then the temple was raided and almost destroyed, and what's left of it changed hands many times, until the thieves guild decided to move in, controlling the entire district from there.
Events[edit | edit source]
- Hermon you stop you in the way of the temple district. You can fight them all or trick him that you work for his boss - [Streetwise] and [Streetwise + Persuasion].
- A bunch of thugs will stop you on the way to the Abyss. You can fight them all or trick them saying that you work for the thieves guild [Streetwise + Impersonate = 8].
- Another bunch of thugs (this time better armed) will stop you on the way to the Abyss. They will charge 200 gold to let you in. You can kill them if you prefer.
Location[edit | edit source]
A Well[edit | edit source]
A dirty looking local cuts a deal with you to enter the well.
- Left Dexterity + Constitution = 
- Right Dexterity + Constitution = ,
- If you give to dirty looking local 100 imperials, +1 Word of Honor
Well Chamber[edit | edit source]
- Lockpick: to open strongbox with 2 Power tube, Respirator (Strange mask) and 1 lbs of Blue Steel
- Salvages Perception: some Alchemy ingredients
..... access to Monastery Interior Chamber
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Fool Me Twice...
- The Package
NPC[edit | edit source]
Alchemy reagents[edit | edit source]
- Blood mushroom - x4 (near Hermon)
- Cassava root - x4 (beside a well that's under a tree)
- Emoryl root - x3 (beside building that could be a local cemetery, or rat farm. A man and a women is nearby)
- Golden berries - x3 (near Hermon)
- Kadura leaves - x3 (beside a well that has a fern and a cactus growing nearby)
- Quicklime - x2 (beside broken tower)
- Quicksilver roots - x2 (beside broken tower)
- Avatera sprouts -
- Fennah berries -