You make a living working for Linos, the head of the Commercium. Growing up in Teron, you often passed by the trading plaza where you'd see the merchant's guild - the only building that wasn't falling apart, but stood proudly, displaying the power and confidence of its masters. From the firt time you laid eyes on it, you knew that was where you wanted to be.
. . .
Guildmaster Linos has a job for you. Don't make him wait.
- 15 SP
- 25 or 75 imperials (depending on Trading check)
- Talk to Linos at the Commercium's offices in Teron's Merchants Plaza.
- He gives you 225g.
- Talk to Neleos, local guildmaster of the Boatmen of Styx.
- He will charge you 200g for the job - unless you have Trading at 3+, which will lower the price to 150g.
- Return to Linos.
- Remember that right away, before even talking to Linos, you can get some training - from Zenon.