|This article is about the location Zamedi. For the quest, see The Tower Of Zamedi.|
Zamedi - once the second largest city, now ruins on the desert. One of the locations you could visit in The Age of Decadence.
You're standing among the ruins of the town of Zamedi. Not much is left of it - a few broken columns and wall fragments sticking out from the sand like graveyard stones, and of course, the tower - a relic from another age. Once a beacon of arcane knowledge, now a desert lighthouse warning caravan masters to stay clear of this area.
Read the quest for the walkthrough.
The Tower Interior
- Warning: This point onwards contains spolers!
- Information that requires checks will be stored in the relevant quest.
- You encounter the Guardian here.
- You can find the Mysterious artefact on a table and some alchemy components in a chest.
- Go by the stairs to reach the top console.
- Portal controls
You can find some boxes on the left corner of the basement.